Friday, February 12, 2010

Sorry

What is it about players saying sorry when they take chips? Is it polite or irritating?


A girl took my chips at a table, so I reloaded, returned, and won them back. She decided to also refill and try to beat me again. I said, "Careful (whatever her name was)," noticing that she was now playing with 1/2 of the remaining chips in her account. It didn't quite work out the way she planned. My full house beat her straight draw. She then said to me, "You make me poor!"

It was like I could hear her accent too. I felt a little bad for her, but.....

I didn't say sorry ;)
  __________________________________________________________

Yasmine takes the majority of Bill's chips, then says "Sorry Bill. lol"
Bill says "don't be sorry..."
Strike says, "She's not, she laughed."



Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...