Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Weekly Tournament

I finished last weeks Weekly Tournament with 24,000+ chips. You know what I got for it? Interestingly enough, I don't either.

Zynga says "the top 20% will split the purse". Hmmm....It stated that I finished in the 'Top 0%'. Does that mean I won? Not likely. I was playing with several opponents with more chips than me at my table.

With the new good looking interface improvements they made, it would be fairly easy to include a small section showing the player how much of the purse they received, or what place I finished. At least show me a percentage chart. I can do the math.

Looking at my account, it was most likely less than 10k. Not much of an incentive. I spend 5x that for 1 leisurely sitngo tournament.

Perhaps i should stick to those.

Strike Strategy
Share/Save/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. dang that sucks!doesnt seem like it was worth your time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Brandi,

    I'm not sure it was either. But if you read the Weekly Tournament Part 2 post and the How not to Lose 2/3 of your Chips post, you will learn some valuable info that can make you very successful in this game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. where do my 22million chips go?..i hav 22million chips before i enter the weekly tournament..but suddenly now became 1000..will it be back to me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. take the challenge with other 5 buddies and get 10k each. the challenge reward is 100k if all you rank in the top 5%.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good advice. Now if only I can keep enough chips to stay in the top 5%....

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...